Monday 2 November 2009

JB - House Shoot Evaluation

On the 30th of October we decided to commence filming at my house. We filmed all of the interior shots needed. I think that the filming went very well. We managed to get all of the props needed to make it look like it was the day after a party. We filmeed a lot of filler shots such as the two actors messing around and playing around with eachother. We filmed it bright and early in the morning which is when this scene is meant to be set.
Jamie and Alex filming
One problem that I had with the shoot is that some of our actors arrived late for the shoot, which meant that we had a later start than I would have anticipated. This resulted in us having to start much later and losing valuable time in which we could have been shooting. We eventually had to stop out later shooting due to lighting restraints. This brings me onto the lighting restraints. We had filming issues due to it being quite dark when we finally arrived at Knole park. There was still a lot of light, but not as much as I would have wished for. It made the Scene look more dull then I would have wanted. This is not a big problem because it can be touched up in editing.

1 comment:

  1. We also should have also brought all the equipment including the storyboards but all in all a fantastic shoot!

    ReplyDelete